|½ cup||Ground almonds|
|¼ cup||Raw sugar|
|1 sheet||Puff pastry|
|2||Peaches, sliced and with stones removed (Main)|
|6||Passionfruit, pulp (Main)|
|1 to dust||Icing sugar|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat oven to 180 degC fan bake. Place almonds, flour, sugar and egg in a bowl and beat just enough to combine.
- Place pastry sheet on a baking tray. Score a 2cm border around the edge of the pastry and prick the centre all over with a fork.
- Spread almond mixture over the centre of the pastry, taking care not to cover the scored border.
- Arrange sliced peaches over the almond mixture and drizzle with passionfruit pulp.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden brown. Dust with icing sugar and slice to serve.