|1 kg||Pumpkin, cut into wedges|
|1 tsp||Chilli flakes|
|250 g||Haloumi cheese, chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|600 g||Lamb backstraps, 2 pieces roughly 300g each (Main)|
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1||Spring onion, trimmed and chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Flat leaf (Italian) parsley, chopped|
|200 g||Green beans, trimmed and blanched|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Place the pumpkin and haloumi on a baking tray with the chilli and half the oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is tender and haloumi is golden.
- Brush the lamb with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook the lamb for 3-4 minutes each side, for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Place the remaining oil in a bowl with the garlic, onion and parsley and stir to combine.
- Arrange the pumpkin and haloumi on plates with beans.
- Top with the lamb and spoon over dressing to serve.