125g butter 3/4 cup sugar 1 tbsp milk 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 cup flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon Pinch salt 2 cups natural muesli
1. Heat oven to 170°C fan bake. In a large bowl,
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|½ tsp||Baking powder|
|2 cups||Muesli, natural (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat oven to 170 degC fan bake. In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar, then beat until pale and creamy. Beat in milk, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, mixing well. Gradually stir in muesli until combined.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture on to baking trays lined with nonstick baking paper, allowing space for biscuits to spread during cooking.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned. Cool for one minute before removing from trays. Store biscuits in an airtight container.