|1 Tbsp||Ginger, grated|
|100 g||Miso paste (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Brown sugar|
|120 g||Salmon, 4 x pieces, pin bones removed|
|½ cup||Chicken stock|
|2 Tbsp||Oil, for cooking|
|400 g||Noodles, cooked|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- In a small bowl combine miso, ginger, soy, sugar and ¼ cup of stock.
- Place salmon in a flat dish and pour over marinade, combining well. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue hot plate or frying pan. Remove salmon from marinade and pat off excess. Reserve marinade. Cook salmon for 4 or 5 minutes each side, depending on thickness.
- Heat marinade in a small pot and add remaining stock to make it saucy.
- Place noodles in a bowl, add a bit of miso sauce, top with a piece of salmon, then serve with the watercress and grapefruit salad.