|1 tsp||Chilli powder|
|2||Chicken breasts (Main)|
|2 tsp||Ground cumin|
|1 tsp||Garlic granules|
|6||Tortilla wraps (Main)|
|420 g||Chilli beans|
|2 Tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 pinch||Ground black pepper|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Cut chicken into 4cm-long strips. Place Mexican chilli powder, cumin powder, garlic granules and oil in a bowl. Stir to combine. Add chicken strips and turn to coat in chilli mixture. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Thread chicken strips on to skewers. Grill, turning often, until cooked through. Slice lettuce finely.
- Warm tortillas according to packet directions. Place chilli beans in a saucepan and heat through.
- Place tortillas on a board and divide chilli beans, lettuce and carrot evenly amongst them. Roll up tortillas and push a skewer into the middle of the tortilla mixture. Serve with avocado salsa.
- To make the avacado salsa, peel avocado. Cut in half and remove stone. Chop flesh roughly. Wash tomato and chop roughly. Mix avocado, tomato, lemon juice and pepper together.