These succulent kebabs are so easy to make and cook on the barbeque. Japanese mayonnaise is generally available in most supermarkets but might be in the specialty foods section.
|600 g||Beef steaks|
|⅓ cup||Soy sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Brown sugar|
|1 Tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 to taste||Aioli|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place beef in a shallow dish and cover with combined soy, brown sugar, sesame oil, crushed garlic and ginger.
- Toss until meat is well coated and then refrigerate to marinate overnight if possible.
- Soak 10 bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Thread alternate chunks of marinated beef, onion and mushroom on to skewers.
- Cook kebabs quickly on a barbecue or grill plate and serve with a squiggle of aioli or Japanese mayonnaise.