This is a great salad that is inexpensive, healthy and easy to prepare.
|2 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil, divided|
|2 cloves||Crushed garlic, minced|
|2||Red capsicums, deseeded, cut into 15 x 2cm lengths (Main)|
|3 medium||Courgettes, cut lengthwise (Main)|
|2||Lemons, zested, and 1 Tbsp of juice (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Flat leaf (Italian) parsley, chopped|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic and capsicums.
- Sauté on a low heat for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Using the same pan, add the remaining oil. Add the courgettes and lemon zest.
- Cook again on a low heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place capsicums and garlic back in the pan. Add lemon juice, season.
- Toss and place on a serving platter, sprinkle with parsley.