Chops are a versatile way to make an economical family meal. Serve these chops with orzo or a simple risotto.
|1 cup||Parsley, finely chopped|
|8||Lamb loins, chops (Main)|
|2 tsp||Lemons, rind|
|3 cloves||Garlic, finely chopped|
|1 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 180degC. Cut a slit in the side of each chop.
- Mix parsley, lemon rind, garlic and parmesan together.
- Fill each chop pocket with parsley mix.
- Place tail of chop around the filled pocket.
- Cut bacon in half lengthways and wrap a piece around each chop, securing either with a toothpick or by tying with string.
- Place chops in a single layer in a baking dish and cook for 30 minutes, turning just once during cooking.