|2 cups||Self raising flour|
|½ cup||Caster sugar|
|2 tsp||Mixed spice|
|½ cup||Currants (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Mixed peel|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence|
|100 g||White chocolate|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Spray eight holes of a standard muffin pan with baking spray.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in sugar, mixed spice, currants and chopped peel. Make a well in the centre.
- Place the lightly beaten eggs, honey, melted butter, vanilla and yoghurt in another bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the well in the centre of the dry ingredients and stir just enough to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate cold muffins with a cross, piped with melted white chocolate.