|4||Potatoes, leftover roasted, chopped|
|½||Red capsicums, cut into small pieces|
|1 handful||Baby spinach, large|
|8||Basil leaves, shredded|
|6 slices||Ham, free-range chopped|
|½ cup||Feta, crumbled (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat the grill/oven to 180C and heat a little olive oil in a 20cm non-stick frying pan.
- Add the potatoes and capsicum and fry for a couple of minutes. Then add the spinach and let it wilt.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a bowl with some salt and ground black pepper. Add the basil and ham.
- Pour egg mixture over the ham and veges in the frying pan and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until the frittata begins to set.
- Sprinkle the feta over the nearly cooked frittata and put under a hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to stand for a minute or two before slicing into thick wedges.