The classic Kiwi sweet treat, the Eskimo Lolly Cake is such a favourite we thought we woud put this video together to make things even easier. Get the kids to follow along, they will love creating their own treat!
|1 packet||Lollies, approx 190g Eskimo lollies (Main)|
|1 packet||Malt biscuits, approx 250g (Main)|
|½ can||Sweetened condensed milk|
|2 cups||Desiccated coconut|
- Break Eskimos by hand into pieces.
- Crush biscuits to a rough crumb.
- Melt butter and condensed milk over a gentle heat.
- Mix all ingredients together, form into a log shape then roll in coconut.
- Chill for 4 hours. Slice and keep in the fridge until needed.