Containing no dairy, eggs, soy or nuts, these muffins are simply delicious.
|1 ¼ cups||Flour|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|2 Tbsp||Cocoa powder, or carob powder (Main)|
|½ cup||Chocolate chips, dairy free (Main)|
|125 g||Margarine, dairy-free|
|12||Glace cherries, optional|
|¾ cup||Soy milk, or other milk alternative|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Lightly grease a 12-muffin tin.
- Sift the dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix carefully.
- Spoon into the tins and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Top each muffin with a cherry if desired. NB: most chocolate contains traces of nuts.