|4||Potatoes, red-skinned (Main)|
|1 tsp||Yellow mustard seeds|
|¼ cup||Avocado oil|
|1 tsp||Iodised salt|
|5||Chicken thighs, skinless, boneless (Main)|
|125 g||Stir-fry sauce, lemon, ginger and sesame (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Coriander, chopped|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Wash and scrub potatoes and cut into 4cm pieces. Place in a baking dish. Peel onions and chop roughly.
- Sprinkle onion and mustard seeds over potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil and salt. Bake at 200C for 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden.
- Cut chicken thighs into 2cm thick strips. Cook in a nonstick pan until golden.
- Add sauce and cook for 2 minutes. Mash potato mixture roughly.
- Divide among four plates. Place chicken on top. Sprinkle with coriander.