Just trust me on this one, the Brits love this sort of combo.
|1 splash||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 loaf||Ciabatta bread|
|2 cups||Chicken, cooked and chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Apricot jam|
|1 sprinkle||Curry powder|
|1 handful||Dried currants|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Slice some ciabatta and brush with extra virgin olive oil. Grill until crisp around the edges.
- Place some chopped, cooked chicken in a bowl and bind together with mayonnaise and a little apricot jam.
- Taste as you go, using enough of each to reach your desired creaminess and sweetness.
- Fold through some curry powder to give it colour and kick then add dried currants to finish it off. Season to taste.
- Stack high on bruschetta and think of the Queen.