|¼ tsp||Flaky sea salt|
|1 tsp||Cumin seeds, toasted (Main)|
|1 Tbsp||Pine nuts|
|1||Lime, freshly zested|
|1 bunch||Coriander, leaves, roughly chopped|
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|1||Lime, squeeze the juice to serve|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- In a mortar and pestle, crush garlic, sea salt and toasted cumin seeds to form a smooth paste.
- Add green chilli, pine nuts and lime zest, crushing and grinding into the paste in a circular motion.
- In stages, add the chopped coriander, grinding until it breaks down and forms a smooth sauce.
- Slowly add the olive oil, stirring to incorporate.
- Season to taste with the lime juice and freshly ground black pepper.