|2 cups||Icing sugar|
|1 Tbsp||Instant coffee|
|1 Tbsp||Cocoa powder|
|1 cup||Wine biscuits|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place softened butter in a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Beat in icing sugar and dissolved coffee mixture (made by mixing 1 tbsp of instant coffee with 1 tbsp boiling water).
- Beat in sifted cocoa, biscuit crumbs and chopped, toasted walnuts.
- Roll the mixture into balls and then roll balls in cocoa powder to coat.
- Place truffles on a tray, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Serve truffles with coffee.