|2 Tbsp||Nestlé Coffee and Milk|
|1 ½ cups||Flour (Main)|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|½ cup||Pecans, chopped|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 160C fan bake.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add in the condensed milk and coffee (we used Nestlé Coffee and Milk).
- Add sifted dry ingredients and the chopped pecans.
- Roll into balls and place on greased oven tray. Flatten the balls with fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
Lightly dust the fork with flour for an easy and clean pressure on the unbaked biscuits.
- Original publication date September 9, 1948.