Soft and full of flavour, these are perfectly seductive.
|½ cup||Caster sugar (Main)|
|4 tsp||Limes, freshly zested, or use tangelo, orange or lemon (Main)|
|90 ml||Juices, citrus|
|100 ml||Cream (Main)|
|1 to dust||Icing sugar|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 165C on fan bake. Whisk eggs and sugar until combined.
- Add citrus zest and juice then lightly mix in cream.
- Pour into individual greased custard pots or ramekins (we used four 9cm x 4cm ramekins).
- Place pots or ramekins in a baking dish and add hot water to halfway up the sides.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until just set. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm or cool.
You can garnish these custards with citrus segments.