250g butter, softened 1 cup icing sugar 2 cups flour 1 tbsp cocoa powder Pinch salt ½ cup chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 150°C. Line two baking trays with nonstick baking paper. Place
|250 g||Butter, softened|
|1 cup||Icing sugar|
|2 cups||Standard flour|
|1 Tbsp||Cocoa powder|
|½ cup||Chocolate chips (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- 1. Heat oven to 150 degC. Line two baking trays with nonstick baking paper. Place butter and icing sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy.
- 2. Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt over the creamed mixture, then stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3. Roll mixture into a long, thick log, wrap in greaseproof paper and chill for 1 hour. Cut 1cm-thick slices from biscuit log and place on prepared baking trays.
- 4. Prick biscuits with a fork. Bake for 30 minutes until set and lightly golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool. When cool, store in an airtight container.