|2||Chorizo sausages, sliced|
|2||Garlic cloves, crushed and softened|
|2 cans||Chopped tomatoes|
|2 cans||Chickpeas, drained (Main)|
|1 tsp||Dry mixed herbs|
|1 tsp||Ground paprika|
|6 pieces||Silverbeet, stalks removed, shredded|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Fry off the sliced chorizo sausages in olive oil. Remove and put into a large bowl.
- In the same pan, cook off a thinly sliced medium onion until soft.
- Keeping the heat low, add garlic cloves, then add diced tomatoes, chickpeas, mixed dried herbs, paprika, and silverbeet.
- Return the chorizo to the pan, season with salt, pepper and a good pinch of sugar.
- Once the silverbeet has wilted down, put back into the bowl and serve with crusty bread.