|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|4||Chicken breasts, cut into 1.5cm cubes (Main)|
|1 cup||Chicken stock|
|150 g||Spinach, chopped with stalks removed (Main)|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|800 g||Agria potatoes, cooked and mashed (Main)|
|100 g||Feta, crumbled|
|2 Tbsp||Chopped parsley|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and gently cook chopped onion for 5 minutes. Set aside. Brown chicken (cut in 1.5cm cubes) in the same pan in batches and set aside.
- Stir flour into the oil remaining in the pan to form a smooth paste. Add a little more oil if needed. Add milk, stirring to form a smooth sauce, then add stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Return chicken and onion to the pan and stir in chopped spinach and rind from one lemon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cool, then spoon into a 2-litre pie dish and top with mashed potato. Sprinkle with feta.
- Bake pie for 40 minutes until the topping is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.