Cheese and bacon puffs are great for all the family. They make a great weekend snack and are easy to make.
|3||Bacon rashers (Main)|
|1 cup||Self raising flour|
|2 cups||Tasty cheese|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Cook bacon either in a hot frying pan or under the grill. once it is cooked, sit it on a paper towel to drain and cool. once cool, chop it into small pieces.
- Mix together the grated cheese, flour and bacon in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre. Beat the egg and mix with the milk. Pour the liquid into the well and mix until just combined.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture into non-stick or greased mini-muffin pans and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, turn out and serve warm.