|1 ½ cups||Flour|
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|175 g||Butter, softened|
|½ cup||Buttermilk (Main)|
|1 can||Sliced peaches, approx 400g, drained (Main)|
|½ cup||Brown sugar|
|50 g||Butter, hard|
|½ cup||Walnuts (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 160C on fan bake.
- Place flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, eggs, butter, and buttermilk in food processor. Pulse ingredients 3 times for 10 seconds each time.
- Place in a greased and lined 21cm cake tin. Top with the drained peaches.
- To make streusel mix, place all ingredients in your food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Top the peaches with the streusel mix.
- Bake for 1 hour. Ovens do vary, so it may need a little more cooking time.