Everyone loves cheesecake (or just about everyone!) and this blueberry version is silky and delicious.
|¼ cup||Caster sugar|
|200 g||Malt biscuits|
|500 g||Cream cheese (Main)|
|½ cup||Caster sugar|
|2 cups||Blueberries (Main)|
- Crush biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Mix with sugar and melted butter. Spread over the base of a 24cm springform cake tin and press down well. Wrap a paper collar around the inside of the tin to completely enclose the filling.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and juice of the lemon together until smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the boiling water measured into a small bowl or cup and stir until gelatine dissolves, then beat into the cream-cheese mixture.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form then fold into cream-cheese mixture with the blueberries.
- Pour over crumb base and refrigerate for at least six hours, but preferably overnight, to set.