This loaf is perfect for the kids' lunchboxes or as a morning tea treat.
|1 ½ cups||Flour|
|2 Tbsp||Cocoa powder|
|½ tsp||Baking powder|
|2||Bananas, mashed (Main)|
|½ cup||Chocolate chips|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1 cup||Milk, warm|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 24cm loaf tin.
- Beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add egg and mix well.
- Add sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, mashed bananas and chocolate chips.
- Dissolve the baking soda in warm milk, then add to the mixture. Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until loaf tests cooked. Cool for 10 minutes in the tin before turning out.