Eighteen New Zealand entrepreneurs have been selected to compete in the EY Entrepreneur of the Year competition.
The group will be whittled down to five category finalists next month.
The winner will be named New Zealand Entrepreneur of the Year and will go on to compete on the global stage at the world finals in Monaco.
• Colin and Dale Armer (Armer Farms NI)
• Andrew Barnes (Perpetual Guardian)
• Peter Beck (Rocket Lab)
• Carmel Fisher (Fisher Funds Management)
• Duane Dalton & Christopher Henderson (Pita Pit)
• Linda Jenkinson (John Paul)
• David McSorley (Max Contracts)
• Fady Mishriki (PowerbyProxi)
• Tim Norton (90 Seconds)
• Paul Nielsen (HomeTech)
• Ranjna Patel (Nirvana Health Group)
• Jos Ruffell (Garage Projects)
• Jackie Smith (FAB Group)
• Rebecca Tohill (Fusion5)
• John Tooby (Golden Healthcare)
• Vladan Vukovich (Wimpex)