$5.295M (Land and buildings only)
Plus GST (if any)
Land Size: 116.65 hectares (288.25 Acres)
• 116.6541ha of almost all laser drained river flats
• 36 a/s herringbone cowshed, 500sqm yard
• Very nice four bedroom home with separate living areas
• Excellent deep water bore, good race network
• Best production of 117,000kg MS, 3 year average of 108,886kg MS
This consistently high performing dairy unit is located on the Helensville town boundary.
Palm kernel has never been on this impressive unit, with a small amount of maize silage grown off-farm to go with the balance grown on-farm for pasture renovation.
Located only 42km to Auckland's Queen Street, but away from the hustle and bustle, this is the best of both worlds.
Going concern option with livestock at valuation, preferred option.
Find out more about this property here.