Content brought to you by PGG Wrightson Real Estate.
$2,300,000 plus GST (if any)
Land & Buildings
1153 Shenandoah Highway, Murchison
Land Size: 114.09 hectares (281.93 Acres)
1153 Shenandoah Highway, Maruia Falls
• Very tidy, well maintained dairy unit, with upside scope comprising approx. 83ha freehold platform area, plus 3ha lease, as well as additional productive accretion areas.
• Milks 200 Cows currently - production last season 70,073kg ms.
• Farm improvements include 22 a side HB dairy shed, Waikato plant and 250 Cow yard. A range of support sheds including four bay implement/calf rearing shed, three bay workshop/storage shed with power.
• Stock and domestic water supply is via an on farm well.
• Effluent storage and distribution system is fully compliant.
• Family home built 1996 includes modernised kitchen, three double bedrooms, updated bathroom, sunny lounge with log burner and wetback.
• Excellent annual rainfall locality.
• This very presentable entry level Westland Milk Products supply dairy unit located in the picturesque Lower Maruia Valley provides the perfect opportunity for a first farm purchaser.
• An added bonus is the option to continue leasing a nearby 79 hectare dairy support property.
• Murchison District has a genuine community spirit and offers a wide variety of outdoor recreational pursuits.
Find out more about this property here.