Boney M are returning to New Zealand for a Greatest Hits tour in June.
The Daddy Cool hitmakers will play eight shows in New Zealand, beginning at Dunedin's Town Hall on June 7 and finishing at the Bruce Mason Theatre in Auckland on June 16.
The Euro-Caribbean group, made up of Marcia Barrett, Liz Mitchell, Maizie Williams and Bobby Farrell, have sold 150 million records worldwide and have 18 Platinum and 15 Gold LPs.
Tickets are on sale Thursday April 13 at 9am from classicpromotions.co.nz.
Boney M Greatest Hits Tour
• Wednesday June 7 - Town Hall, Dunedin
• Thursday June 8 - Horncastle Arena, Christchurch
• Friday June 9 - Claudelands Arena, Hamilton
• Saturday June 10 - ASB Baypark, Tauranga
• Sunday June 11 - Municipal Theatre, Napier
• Wednesday June 14 - EEC, Rotorua
• Thursday June 15 - Opera House, Wellington
• Friday June 16 - Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland