Price on Application
Quailburn Road, Omarama
Land Size: 1802 hectares (4452.92 Acres)
Dwelling Area: 700 m2
- 1802 hectares
- Subdivided into 41 paddocks and five hill blocks.
- The internal fencing is of good quality predominantly seven wire.
- Flat to easy rolling contour rising to moderately steep hills.
- Large four stand raised board woolshed, three bay hay barn, two sets of sheep yards, good set cattle yards.
- Reticulated water to the paddocks on the western side. Pumped to a tank and gravity fed to concrete troughs.
- Estimated stock units carrying capacity of the property approximately 6-7000 stock units.
- Substantial amounts of lime and fertiliser have been applied in recent years.
- Approx 704mm rainfall per annum average.
The property has had an extensive development programme in both pastures and fencing.
The stock water, subdivision and pasture improvement have allowed increased production with further potential.
Find out more about this property here.