THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Do you have a mate in Dunedin that you want to catch up with? Or are you in Dunners but you miss your mate?
The Country, the Dunedin Craft Beer & Food Festival and the legend himself Richard Emerson are all big fans of catching up with mates, and this is your chance to catch up with a mate you haven't seen in far too long!
Thanks to Emerson's Brewery and DunedinNZ, The Country wants to send you and your mate to the Craft Beer & Food Festival in Dunedin presented by Liquorland.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
We'll sort out flights for your out of town buddy (or you) and two tickets to The Dunedin Craft Beer & Food Festival on October 30th.
Not only that, but we'll suss you a special slot in the Emerson's Tiny Pub on the day - the best place to spend some quality catch up time. Jamie Mackay might even turn up and shout you a beer!
We'll even make sure it's a nice long weekend so you can maybe even get yourselves a round of golf in together, and we'll send you home on the Sunday.
So what are you waiting for? Let us know why you need to catch up with your mate in the entry form below!
• Two General Admission tickets to the Dunedin Craft Beer & Food Festival 2020 on Friday, October 30, 2020.
• Return flights for one adult from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch arriving in Dunedin on Friday, October 30, 2020 and returning Sunday, November 1, 2020.
• Have a drink at the Emerson's Tiny Pub! (Warning: Jamie Mackay may be included).
Terms and conditions:
• You must be 18 or over to enter this competition.
• Accommodation and airport transfers are not included in this prize.
• Competition runs from Thursday, October 8, 2020 at NZT 09:00 and ends on Monday, October 19, 2020 at 09:00 NZT.
• Winner announced on The Country on Monday, October 19, 2020 at midday.
Read the full terms and conditions here.