Price by Negotiation
Plus GST (if any)
1169 Ruakaka Road, Tiniroto
Land Size: 570.49 hectares (1409.74 Acres)
• 60km from Gisborne city
• 12km from Tiniroto School (primary) and Tiniroto Tavern (includes Post Office)
Description of Land
• Medium to steep hill country
• Approximately 250ha pasture, 210ha bush and scrub, 60ha scattered scrub, 50ha light scattered scrub
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
• Currently leased for grazing
• Hives for collection of honey from extensive Manuka/Kanuka bush
• Potential for forestry, other grazing options
• Opportunity for recreation/ trout fishing with the Hangaroa River frontage including the iconic Awapiko Falls
There is a full complement of buildings including
• Lodge (fully refurbished shearers' quarters)
• Woolshed and yards
Sale of all or part of the property is open to negotiation. However the vendor would prefer to retain the buildings plus some 40 hectares (largely bush) as a lifestyle block.
The River Block of approximately six hectares includes frontage on the Hangaroa River and Awapiko Falls and has several good building sites which could be sold separately.
Interested parties are invited to inspect the property and discuss purchase options.
Find out more about this property here.