Content brought to you by PGG Wrightson Real Estate.
Deadline Private Treaty
Plus GST (if any)
1127 Te Anau Mossburn Highway, Te Anau
Land Size: 50.07 hectares (123.73 Acres)
• 50.1 hectares (124 acres)
• Three bedroom, recently renovated, warm home and double garage
• Large hanger/ workshop complex, with bathroom and offices
• Deer shed and covered yards, four bay shed and office, two hay barns and workshop.
• Irrigation consent with K-Line pods to the flat paddocks, consent till 2024, bore with Digital Data Logger
• Separate bore for house and stock water system
• All paddocks deer fenced and central lane
• Well fertilised and recent re-grassing program
• 3ha fodder beet planted 4/11/20, and 3ha kale
• 8ha approx. hill block with potential building sites with expansive views
• Currently used as to fatten dairy heifers and bulls, and grass factory for separate farming operation
• Located approx. 11km from Te Anau
• Ideal entry farming unit, or retirement block with many income sources
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
Deadline Private Treaty (Unless Sold Prior)
Closes 12.00pm, Thursday January 28, 2021
Find out more about this property here.