Soba noodles, ginger and garlic broth, chicken and coriander
• 250g soba noodles
• 3 cups chicken stock
• 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
• 1 Tbs fresh ginger, finely sliced
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 1 Tbs light soy sauce
• 400g chicken thigh meat, skinless and boneless
• 2 Tbs spring onion, finely chopped
• 2 Tbs coriander, finely chopped
1 Cook noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and cool.
2 Put the stock, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and soy into a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
3 Slice the chicken finely then add. Let the broth simmer for 20 minutes then add the soba and ladle into warm bowls. Top each with spring onions and coriander.