1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition is open to New Zealand residents and citizens only. Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter's associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name and a current and valid email address and phone number.
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be in a separate envelope or in a separate email. Send your entries to Air NZ Winter Giveway, Herald on Sunday, PO Box 3290, Auckland; or email email@example.com with Air NZ Winter Giveway in the subject line.
5. Promotion commences at April 27, 2008 and will finish at 5pm May 29, 2008. ("Promotional Period").
6. The winner determined by a random draw of eligible entrants.
7. The winner will be notified by telephone or email.
8. The prize consists of two return economy airfares flying Air New Zealand and three nights accommodation staying at a four-star hotel provided by Air New Zealand Holidays Ltd. Accommodation will be based on twin-share.
9. Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
11. Prize is valid from 1 July 2008 to 31 March 2009. Close out periods will apply over the school holidays and Christmas. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance, applicable airport departure fees and other incidentals. Current valid passport and any visa documentation required are the responsibility of the winner and the travelling participants. Airpoints Dollars cannot be accrued on prize travel. All prize travel and accommodation will be subject to Air New Zealand's general Terms and Conditions of Carriage and Air New Zealand Holidays booking conditions. Visit airnewzealand.co.nz for full details.
12. APN is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
13. The Promoter is the Herald on Sunday, owned by APN (New Zealand) Ltd, 46 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand.