• VOTES COUNTED: 32,607- 100.0%
•LEADING CANDIDATE: Todd McClay - 14,283
• 2nd CANDIDATE: Claire Mahon - 13,038
• Margin - 1,245
• PARTY VOTE LEAD:Labour Party - 45.8%
• 2nd PARTY:National Party - 29.6%
• VOTES COUNTED: 20,709- 100%
• LEADING CANDIDATE: Rawiri Waititi - 9,473
• 2ND CANDIDATE: Tamati Coffey - 9,058
• Margin - 415
• PARTY VOTE LEAD: Labour Party - 61.1%
• 2nd PARTY:Māori Party- 17.2%
Todd McClay has won the Rotorua electorate and Rawiri Waititi is leading Waiariki.
The numbers are, National's Todd McClay is leading Labour's Claire Mahon by 1,245 votes with 100 per cent of the votes counted.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
Maori Party's Rawiri Waititi is leading Labour's Tamati Coffey by 421 votes after 98.7 per cent of the vote counted.
Green Party's Kaya Sparke is in third place in the Rotorua electorate with 1431 and NZ First's Fletcher Tabuteau in fourth with 1202.
The referendum votes will not be counted on election night with preliminary results not known until Friday October 30.