The home of Peppa Pig World in the southern England county of Hampshire has beaten Walt Disney Studios Park, Paris, in a ranking of Europe's best amusement parks.
Paultons Park, which features a section dedicated to the popular pre-school television character, was number six on the TripAdvisor list.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach was the only other UK entry in the top 10, at number nine.
The positions were based on the quantity and quality of reviews for amusement parks over a 12-month period.
Richard Mancey, managing director of Paultons Park, said: "We are thrilled to have been named the UK's number one amusement park in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice awards.
"This is a huge achievement and testament that the quality of Paultons Park as a family attraction is translating into so many positive reviews.
"The fact the award has been won through the positive responses of the public makes this an even bigger achievement, which the team are very proud of."
In addition to Peppa Pig World, the Romsey attraction also includes four acres of Jurassic landscape with a host of dinosaur-themed rides.
The list was topped by Europa-Park in Rust, Germany, with the runner-up spot going to Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Walt Disney Studios Park, which is one of two theme parks at Disneyland Paris, was number eight.
EUROPE'S TOP 10 AMUSEMENT PARKS, ACCORDING TO TRIPADVISOR
1. Europa-Park, Rust, Germany
2. Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen, Denmark
3. Le Puy du Fou, Les Epesses, France
4. Disneyland Park, Marne-la-Vallee, France
5. PortAventura World, Salou, Spain
6. Paultons Park, Home of Peppa Pig World, Romsey, United Kingdom
7. Gardaland Park, Castelnuovo del Garda, Italy
8. Walt Disney Studios Park, Marne-la-Vallee, France
9. Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, United Kingdom
10. Zoomarine Algarve, Guia, Portugal