Troubled NRL star Semi Radradra has reportedly signed a deal to link with Toulon in the French Top 14 rugby competition.
The barnstorming Parramatta winger, who on Monday found himself the subject of an arrest warrant after his non-appearance in court on domestic violence charges, will supposedly play for Toulon some time in 2017.
Reports from France suggested Radradra had inked a deal days ago, Fox Sports confirming with Toulon owner Mourad Boudjellal that the move was on.
"He has signed with Toulon (for) one year, with a one-year option," Boudjellal told foxsports.com.au from France.
While some media outlets said he would play for the club from 2017, Boudjellal did not specify when the deal would start.
I doubt there will be any need to send an invite to Semi Radradra for any future @Kangaroos reunions.November 28, 2016
The 24 year-old is actually signed on with the Eels until the end of 2017. Toulon also has Wallabies Drew Mitchell, Matt Giteau, James O'Connor and Liam Gill on its books.
Toulon won the European Champions Cup three straight years until 2015 and are rebuilding under Australian coach Mike Ford.
Radradra left for his native Fiji late last week with the Eels' permission to visit his father, who is ill with pulmonary tuberculosis.
He was due in Parramatta Local Court on Monday to answer three charges of domestic violence brought by his former partner Perina Ting, the magistrate was not satisfied with Radradra's absence, citing the nature of his father's illness as ongoing.
Radradra's arrest warrant will be held over until Thursday, offering the Kangaroos winger opportunity to explain his non-appearance.
The latest twist in his future drew criticism on social media from leading NRL commentator Andrew Voss, who tweeted: "I doubt there will be any need to send an invite to Semi Radradra for any future Kangaroos reunions. Zero integrity."