1. Information on How to Enter and all details and instructions appearing at the point of sale form part of the terms and conditions of entry to this Competition. To the extent of any inconsistency in the information on How to Enter and other details and instructions, the Terms and Conditions below will prevail.
2. Entry into this Competition indicates an acceptance and agreement of all these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you should not enter the Competition.
3. The promotion is only open to New Zealand resident members of the New Zealand Fly Buys or Airpoints™ programme, except for employees and their immediate families, agencies associated with the promotion, affiliates, subsidiaries, and retailers of NZME Limited, Z Energy Limited, Loyalty New Zealand, Ford Motor Company of New Zealand Limited and Air NZ Limited.
4. To enter purchase The New Zealand Herald, Weekend Herald or Herald on Sunday (Promotion Product), any day from 12.01am Monday November 30 2015 until 11.59 pm, Sunday January 24 2016 at any participating Z service station and swipe your Fly Buys or Airpoints™ card at the time of purchase. Entrants may enter as often as they wish. Entry is not limited per transaction - there is one (1) entry into the prize draw for each Promotion Product purchased.
5. Prize Details: One (1) prize winner will win a Ford KUGA Trend EcoBoost AWD vehicle (RRP$44,490) including all on road costs (a 12 month warrant of fitness and registration in the name of the winner), a three-year or 100,000km (whichever occurs first) manufacturer's warranty and three year or 100,000km (whichever occurs first) Ford roadside assistance. The vehicle comes with a full tank of fuel.
6. The colour and specifications of the vehicle shown on the promotional material may differ to the prize vehicle. Insurances are the responsibility of the winner. The vehicle will be available for collection in Auckland one month from the draw date. The Winner will be advised separately of the location for collection of the prize vehicle.
7. The prize draw will take place on or before Wednesday February 3 2016.
8. The winner will be notified by phone and confirmed in writing or by email, using the details listed on the Fly Buys database. The prize winner will be the account holder of the swiped Airpoints™ or Fly Buys card at the time of purchase. If the prize winner drawn is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian.
9. Entrants should ensure that their personal details on the Fly Buys database are correct. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of the prize draw, that winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw will be made.
10. The Promoter and Z Energy Ltd reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with the purchase of a Promotion Product, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter and Z Energy Ltd reserve the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
13. Prizes are not exchangeable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
14. The Promoter and Z Energy Ltd bear no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not correctly lodged through the Fly Buys system.
15. The Promoter and Z Energy Ltd are not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
16. The Promoter, Z Energy Ltd and Ford Motor Company of New Zealand Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, except as required by law.
17. All entries remain the property of Fly Buys Ltd. All personal information will be collected and stored by Fly Buys in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Fly Buys may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with standard Fly Buys Terms and Conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by Loyalty New Zealand Ltd (Fly Buys). For full Fly Buys terms and conditions, please visit www.flybuys.co.nz
18. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above (in clause 17).
19. The winners' name and photo may be used for publicity purposes and by accepting the prize the winners' must make themselves available for this purpose.
20. The promoter is NZME Limited (The New Zealand Herald), 46 Albert Street, Auckland.