A person has suffered burns in a building fire in Auckland today.
The fire broke out in the roof of the Ra Ora Rd office in East Tamaki at 11.15am.
Fire Service shift manager Jaron Phillips said there were initial fears that acid inside the building would pose problems and people were evacuated.
Phillips said firefighters tackled the blaze in the Cascade building using an aerial truck.
One person was treated for burns to their hands.
He said the fire, which was a visible from a large distance, was contained.