Police investigating the death of Radio New Zealand journalist Phillip Cottrell want to speak to more people seen on the central Wellington street where he was fatally bashed.
Two Lower Hutt teenagers were last week charged with murder after the 43-year-old was beaten on Boulcott St on his way home from an overnight shift about 5.30am last Saturday.
Nicho Waipuka, 19, and a 17-year-old boy with name suppression are due to reappear in the Wellington District Court this week.
Detective Senior Sergeant Scott Miller yesterday said the investigation was far from over, and police were looking for further help from the public.
Police have reviewed more CCTV footage during the last few days and would like to identify more people seen in the footage.
They released still images showing two men, a male and female couple, a person in a black-hooded coat, a woman in a dark coat, and a hatchback car.
Mr Miller said it was vital police could account for all movements on Boulcott St between 5.20am and 5.45am on December 10.
"We would really like to speak with these people to ascertain if they saw or heard anything at that time," he said.
"Whilst arrests have been made in connection to Mr Cottrell's death, this investigation is far from over and we need assistance from the public to help us piece the jigsaw together."
Mr Miller said police were still getting a good response from the public, with a steady number of calls and a number of people had been "extremely helpful" to the investigation.
Anyone with information was urged to get in touch with police.