One lucky Wairoa punter is half-a-million dollars richer after winning Lotto first division on Saturday night.
The winning ticket was sold at Mobil in Wairoa.
There's also an Easter treat in store for another 14 Lotto players, who each won a sweet $20,422 with Lotto second division.
Powerball was not struck on Saturday and has rolled over to Wednesday night, where the jackpot will be $14 million.
The Bay has been a happy hunting ground for punters in the past few years.
Last September $8.1 million was won at one of the "luckiest" Lotto outlets in the country. Unichem Stortford Lodge has given out $47 million in prize money and won 37 first division tickets, well clear of Nelson's Night 'n Day which sits in second with 29 first division wins.
In at second place for the Bay is Andrew Spence Pharmacy with $32 million worth of prize money won.
A month earlier another half-million was won by a Napier couple, the 12th top prize sold by Andrew Spence Pharmacy.
Earlier in 2015 another $500,000 was pocketed by a Hastings man after buying the winning ticket from the Raureka Lotto and Superette.
In June 2014, a Hastings supermarket sold a $13 million Powerball ticket - it picked up half the $26 million top prize.
Hawke's Bay Lotto wins over $5 million:
* September 12, 2015 Unichem Stortford Lodge Pharmacy $8.1 million
* June 7, 2014 Pak N Save Hastings $12.97 million
* June 9, 2012 Napier City Pak N Save $10.05 million
* April 9, 2011 Dannevirke New World $17.61 million
* August 25, 2007 Countdown Hastings $8.11 million
* December 27, 2008 Paper Plus Waipukurau $5 million
* June 25, 2005 Andrew Spence Pharmacy $11.56 million.
Source: Lotteries Commission