• 2 tsp butter, softened
• Baby spinach leaves
• 12 slices of smoked salmon
• 4 eggs
• 100ml cream
• 50g parmesan, grated
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Basil leaves
1. Grease four 150ml ramekins with the softened butter. Put enough spinach leaves around the edge of each ramekin to create a solid green rim while gently pushing with your fingers to hold.
2. Place the salmon in the same manner so when looking into the ramekin, you will have the green outer layer and the pink of the salmon. Preheat the oven to 180C.
3. Crack an egg into each. Pour over enough cream to just cover, sprinkle with parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until just set. Serve warm, with basil leaves.