• 3 limes, 1 sliced
• 1 Tbsp chopped thyme
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 4 chicken breasts
• 200g cooked chickpeas
• 1 bunch asparagus, blanched
• Handful of rocket leaves, for plating
• Yoghurt mint sauce
• ½ cup natural Greek yoghurt
• 2 Tbsp chopped mint
• Juice of ½ lime
• ¼ tsp salt
1. In a bowl, zest the two whole limes and squeeze the juice. Add sliced lime, thyme, oil, salt and pepper.
2. Cut 3 or 4 slits in the chicken. Place in the marinade, mix well and leave for at least 30 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 180C.
4. Remove chicken from marinade. Heat a frying pan and brown all over. Place into an ovenproof dish and add reserved marinade, chickpeas and asparagus.
5. Place in oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. To make the sauce, combine yoghurt, mint, lime juice and salt.
7. Let chicken sit for a few minutes before cutting each piece into three.
8. Place a few rocket leaves on each plate, followed by chickpeas, asparagus and chicken. Drizzle with dressing.