Conor McGregor is enjoying his time off in the aftermath of his defeat to Floyd Mayweather - and he is wasting no time in splashing some of his $160 million (£100m) purse from the fight.
Notorious is having a well-earned break after last week's Las Vegas mega-fight and has just enjoyed a trip to the Balearic Islands, The Sun reports.
He revealed after his 10th-round stoppage against Mayweather: "I'm going to hit Ibiza for a childhood friend's wedding and going to hire a 100 foot yacht.
"Those are my plans and then we'll see what's next."
The friend in question was his life-long pal Lee Duphny and it looked like the 29-year-old was having a whale of a time in the Mediterranean sun.
McGregor was at the lavish affair on Sunday afternoon as he was surround by those close to him in the beautiful setting.
He was still sporting a bruised eye from the scrap eight days prior.
But that did not stop him from posing for a number of snaps throughout the weekend.
McGregor was among some familiar faces from his entourage who are so often spotted with him in the build-up to his fights.
Although he is enjoying some time away from the gym, the Irishman has remained tight-lipped of what he plans to do next in his career.
However, speculation is mounting that he will return to the Octagon before the end of the year.
A December bout is rumoured to be on the cards.
MCGREGOR'S NEAR C*** UP DISASTER
Conor McGregor had a near emergency before his blockbuster bout with Floyd Mayweather... when he realised he had forgotten to protect his genitals.
The Irish UFC champ panicked as he realised he left his protective cup and mouthpiece back at his Las Vegas home.
According to TMZ, McGregor was already wearing his custom made suit and had his hands strapped when he remembered the blunder.
The 29-year-old immediately sent one of his entourages back to his mansion to collect the items before rushing back to the T-Mobile Arena.
And after rocking up to his weigh-in wearing just boxers, it was clear why McGregor was so desperate to protect his manhood.
He arrived back in time before the Crumlin-born fighter suffered a tenth-round knockout against the unbeaten American boxer.
It could be the last piece of action McGregor fans will get to see of the mega-rich star this year.
With his short boxing career finished, he will be forced to wait for his next UFC bout after being handed a two-month ban from fighting on medical grounds.
The NSAC state that McGregor isn't allowed to fight until October 26 and can face no physical contact at all until at least October 11.
McGregor's coach Audie Attar says the Irishman is looking at many possibilities for his return to the UFC.
One big idea is to have the third fight of what would be an epic trilogy with Nate Diaz.
Attar told MMAjunkie: "[McGregor] wants that trilogy [with Diaz].
"You've got Khabib [Nurmagomedov] calling him out, then you obviously have Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee who are fighting for the interim lightweight title.
"You have Max Holloway, who is the 145 champ now, who Conor beat after blowing out his ACL at the beginning of the fight.
"You have options, and he loves mixed martial arts."