Woman injured after BBQ explosion

The incident occurred in Takanini. Photo / Supplied
The incident occurred in Takanini. Photo / Supplied

A woman has been injured in South Auckland after a barbecue exploded.

The Fire Service were called to the incident at 6.10pm, a spokesman said.

The incident occurred in Takanini.

A spokeswoman for St John said the woman suffered minor injuries and did not need to be admitted to hospital.

- NZ Herald

Get the news delivered straight to your inbox

Receive the day’s news, sport and entertainment in our daily email newsletter

SIGN UP NOW

© Copyright 2016, NZME. Publishing Limited

Assembled by: (static) on production bpcf05 at 30 Sep 2016 07:41:34 Processing Time: 458ms