Outgoing TV3 news presenter Hilary Barry could barely contain her enthusiasm when she arrived at the broadcaster's Auckland headquarters with a bootload of booze this afternoon.
The celebration comes after Mark Weldon announced he was ending his controversial reign as chief executive of TV3's parent company MediaWorks.
Barry was seen beaming and giving the peace sign as she arrived at TV3 with a box of Moet champagne.
Her Newshub co-host Mike McRoberts, also grinning enthusiastically, arrived with Barry carrying two boxes of Peroni and one box of Corona beer.
• MediaWorks chief executive Mark Weldon quits
• Former news chief Mark Jennings: 'It was always going to end in tough situation'
• Weldon's reign: TV3's best and worst
• NZH Focus: Ex-TV3 reporter speaks out
• Duncan Greive: What Mark Weldon never understood about TV3
• Hilary Barry's best live TV moments
• Hilary Barry: The real reason she left TV3