New Zealand's favourite YouTube videos and music videos for 2013 have been revealed - and apparently we're fans of animal videos, The X Factor, Miley Cyrus and beer.
A list of the most watched videos in the country is topped by Swedish comedy pranksters Ylvis and their bonkers hit The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?), which has had a whopping 277 million hits on YouTube.
It's followed by comedy team MisterEpicMann and their bizarre 90-second skit of humans eating like animals, followed by the Tui prank which saw a beer drinker have his entire house replumbed so beer came out of the taps.
Other clips in the top 10 include two versions of dance phenomenon the Harlem Shake, two X Factor audition clips, a short film featuring three Kiwi kids waiting for their dad to drive them home, and the JGeeks video for The Best Day I Ever Had.
The country's favourite music videos included the usual suspects like Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines and Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball, as well as Jason Derulo's Talk Dirty and Naughty Boy's La La La.
The biggest surprise is that the clip for Lorde's Royals - a US No. 1 for nine weeks - only came in at No. 8.
Watch a YouTube compilation video of the year's biggest videos:
Top Trending Videos for 2013:
1. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)
2. How Animals Eat Their Food
3. Guy finds his house plumbed with beer
4. Blazed - Drug Driving in Aotearoa
5. Harlem Shake (original army edition)
6. YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
7. JGeeks - The Best Day I Ever Had
8. Ashley Tonga audition - Proud Mary - The X Factor NZ
9. UGA Men's Swim & Dive Harlem Shake
10. Te Ao Te Huia audition - It Only Happens - The X Factor NZ
Top Music Videos for 2013:
1. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines ft TI, Pharrell
2. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
3. PSY - GENTLEMAN M/V
4. Katy Perry - Roar
5. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop
6. Ariana Grande - The Way ft. Mac Miller
7. Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty feat. 2 Chainz
8. Lorde - Royals
9. P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason ft Nate Ruess
10. Naughty Boy - La La La ft Sam Smith