And so to the die-hard rumours that Beyonce is pregnant with baby number two.
Is she or isn't she? Definitely maybe. But if you look to E! Online, there's apparently no question whether the 31-year-old singer and her hubby Jay-Z, 43, will soon be adding to their brood.
Days after the New York Post turned up the volume on the pregnancy chatter, E! swiftly followed suit on Friday and published a report claiming that "multiple sources" had confirmed that Bey has a baby on board.
Hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons - who is good pals with the pair - also seemingly added credence to the report when he tweeted his congratulations.
"Congratulations Jay-Z & Beyonce..." he wrote, while linking to an article reporting the news.
TV personality Andy Cohen followed suit, writing: "Hey @beyonce ---- MAZEL on your #FierceFetus!"
Whispers that the singer is with child surfaced earlier this month after she rocked up at the star-studded Met Gala in New York in a stomach-concealing, high-waisted Givenchy dress.
Speculation then went into overdrive on Tuesday when she cancelled a concert in Belgium, saying in a statement she was "advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion."
Bey posted a note to fans on her Tumblr saying, "I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I'm sorry if I disappointed you."
Taking to the stage the following night, she told the crowd: "Now, my doctors told me not to perform tonight, but there was no way in the world."
The singer launched her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour last month in Belgrade, Serbia.
Beyonce has so far kept mum on whether she is, indeed, expecting a sibling for her daughter, Blue Ivy, now 16 months.
Or has she?
According to scandal sheet TMZ, shortly after E! published their not-yet-confirmed story, the singer supposedly posted a defensive message on Instagram: "I can't stop the rumours from starting, and I can't really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me."
The website claims that the post was later deleted.
So what would pregnancy mean for the rest of Beyonce's tour? The singer's 65-date Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, currently in Europe, moves to the US next month, and wraps in New York in August.
According to E! Online, the rumoured pregnancy will "likely not" impact any of the scheduled dates.
Whether or not the latest report rings true, another child would appear to be on the cards for the couple at some stage.
"I would like more children," Beyonce told ABC News earlier this month. "I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister. At some point, when it's supposed to happen."
The Love On Top singer also told Oprah Winfrey in February: "I definitely want another child. After this next tour, maybe I'll have another baby."
She added, "I did a show three months after I gave birth [to Blue Ivy], which was really crazy. I had clearly never given birth, and I didn't know that I would gain 60 pounds.
"My daughter introduced me to myself. Motherhood made everything make sense. [Blue] is hilarious and she is fire. Lord, am I going to have me a time. She's very smart. She's doing flash cards. She's beautiful."
Reps for the couple have not commented on the latest report.
Stay tuned for updates.
And finally ...
* Hit the skids: On-and-off-again couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have pulled the plug on their relationship, People reports. Pattinson, 27, and Stewart, 23, have been "having problems" and "fighting a lot," chimes Us Weekly. But don't get too morose over the news, Twilight fans - insiders suggest the romance could be resurrected before you know it.
* Mariah Carey accused of lip-synching American Idol medley performance, rep says: "She ABSOLUTELY DID NOT lip-sync. She performed LIVE in front of several thousands of people!!!! (and did it 3 times!!)." OKAY, GOT IT. Check out her performance here and judge for yourselves.
* Pregnant or not, let the Beyonce baby name guessing games begin.
* No more poker face Posh: Victoria Beckham cracks, almost flashes her pearly whites as she congratulates hubby David on his retirement.
* Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne back on track: Sharon's bling is back on her wedding finger, and the rocker has apparently moved into her Beverly Hills mansion after weeks of living apart.
* "I am working on a new project now. We are creating the concept and initial thoughts on the music" - Janet Jackson teases new album plans with Billboard.
* Rod Stewart lets the cat out of the bag about One Direction singer Harry Styles' sleepover with daughter Kimberly.
* George Michael discharged from hospital after motorway car crash.
* Chris Brown reportedly targeted by death threats.
* Listen: Ooh la la, it's a new song from Britney Spears. The track - taken from the upcoming Smurfs 2 movie - wiggled its way online over the weekend.
* Watch: "Jesus. MacArthur. Jay-Z. The great ones always return, and when they do, one thing is for sure: their hair will be perfect."
A new teaser trailer for Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues debuts, stays classy. Take a look below.
- Rumour Has It