Cricket fans heading to Cobham Oval next week for the Black Caps ODI clash with the West Indies could pick up $50,000 - but there's a catch.
Punters have the chance to grab their share of $1.15 million as the Tui Catch a Million promotion this summer by catching a six one-handed during the match while wearing the new Tui Catch a Million T-shirt.
There should be plenty of opportunities to do so given the respective firepower in both the Black Caps and West Indies.
The likes of Black Caps power hitters Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Colin de Grandhomme and Northlander Tim Southee have proven to be able to clear the fence with relative ease, though they may not compare to the threat of the West Indies.
Cricketing superstar and T20 mercenary Chris Gayle will threaten the crowd if he gets going. The Jamaican opener sits third on the all-time ODI sixes list with 252 and shares the record for most sixes in an innings with 16.
Other big hitters in the side include Evin Lewis and Marlon Samuels.
Shirts can be purchased online from Mr Vintage, Tui Catch a Million and New Zealand Cricket's online store.
Tui brand manager Jonathan Rea says the beer company is excited to bring the promotion back for cricket fans across the country.
"Tui Catch a Million is back to add another element to the on-field action this summer," he said.
"Over the coming months, the world's best players will be taking aim at the boundary rope, which is why once again we're offering cold, hard cash to fans who are able to snag a six one-handed.
"Everyone knows someone who thinks they can take a one-handed catch and score $50,000, but I can assure you it's not as simple as it looks from the couch."
Conditions: put in dropbox pls
• Tui Cricket Tees available from MrVintage (www.mrvintage.co.nz), Tui Catch a Million (www.catchamillion.co.nz) and New Zealand Cricket's online store (https://store.nzc.nz/)
• Only ONE Tui Catch per match or only ONE $50,000 prize per match
• If a catch is not taken in the match the money does not rollover to next match
• Participants must be wearing the new 2017/18 Tui Cricket Tee to be eligible to enter/win in the Tui Catch a Million Promotion.
• Fans must be 18 years or over to participate in the Tui Catch a Million promotion
• The catch must be clean - no fumbling - and recorded on television